1) Please read all our shipping information as The Packaging People Ltd will not accept any responsibility for consequential damages arising from late delivery or the use of these goods.
2) All prices are based on mainland England deliveries. Deliveries outside of this area may incur a surcharge. Please contact us if you require any information.
3) Our carrier service operates MONDAY to FRIDAY between the hours of 7.00am and 6.00pm. (Not including public/ bank holidays). If you require a timed delivery on these days or else a Saturday service this will incur an extra cost. Please contact us before ordering.
4) Order are sent through our national carrier service or by Royal Mail Postal Service. If another method is to be used we will advise you before the goods are despatched.
5) GOODS DISPATCHED SHOULD TAKE APROX 3 DAYS . Providing products are in stock and ordered by 12.00noon on a normal working day they will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 12.00 noon might no be despatched until the next working day.
6) Any orders placed over a week end or public/bank holiday will be despatched the next working day .
7) If our carrier is unable to make a delivery the goods will be held at their local depot for up to 3 days, when they attempt the delivery they will leave a card informing you.
It is our customers responsibility to ensure that somebody is available to receive the goods as all deliveries require a signature. If you miss the carrier you will need to collect from their depot. Please take with you the carrier company card and some other form of identification. Please contact the carrier company as soon as possible to avoid the goods being returned to us.
8) Undelivered & not collected goods will be returned to us. Any refund made will have the carriage charge deducted as well as our costs in getting the goods returned to us. If we re-send the goods a further carriage cost will be incurred which may exceed the original carriage costs.
9) We will send you a confirmation email of your purchase. Orders where a carriage charge is shown will include a consignment number, so that in case of query your order can be traced. Smaller items where there is no separate carriage charge shown will be sent by first class post and there will be no consignment number issued.
10) Please check your order when it arrives to make sure there are no shortages or damages. In the unlikely event that this might occur, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery. Once the goods have been signed for they will be deemed to have been delivered.